At this difficult time we want our clients and those who work with us to know that we are operating as normal. Here is our update about some of the steps we are taking.
Government advice guides us all to be sensible and to take suitable precautions.
At Corries we are doing all we can to look after our clients and to protect our staff and their families.
Essentially all our lawyers and staff are working as normal for our clients.
There are a number of practical measures we are taking for clients and those we work with including:-
- Corries are taking government and Law Society and Solicitors Regulation Authority advice and will implement any recommendations or changes as matters develop
- We are organising self isolation for staff with any symptoms or risk of infection
- Home working is being extended to staff and all our staff have full phone access even if at home so clients can still speak to their claim handler or a member of staff
- We are ensuring our staff are not using public transport to reduce contamination risks
- Likewise we are providing lunch to our staff to reduce contamination
- We are holding off on client visits for the time being to avoid risks of infection to clients and their families – we are happy to deal with client by e mail, telephone or by Skype or other face video means
- Our staff are working with insurers and their lawyers to deal with practical issues in the cases such as medical examinations and other steps to reduce risks for all concerned
- We are in close contact with the courts about impending trials or court hearings and will keep client’s updated
- We are making sure any settlement monies to be paid can be done through BACS systems to avoid un necessary trips to the bank with cheques
If you are a client and have any concerns about your case then feel free to contact us. Please use the telephone number on your letters or e mail us at email@example.com
If you have a potential claim to discuss with us then call us on FREEPHONE 0800 655 6550.
From all the Team at Corries Solicitors Ltd