Corries Solicitors - Personal Injury Specialists - FREEPHONE 0800 655 6550
JOIN CORRIES FREE PLEURAL PLAQUES REGISTER
Have you been diagnosed with pleural plaques?
Pleural plaques is a scarring of the lining of the lung. It is caused by asbestos exposure. Since 2006 victims in England & Wales have been denied compensation for this condition.
We think this is unfair.
Corries offer a FREE Pleural Plaque register for all victims. The benefits include:-
- A registration card for you to keep to let you and others know you are on our register
- Our promise to keep you updated about developments in our campaign to restore Pleural Plaques compensation.
- Your employment history and asbestos exposure information will be stored safely and securely so we can use it for you straight away to make a claim should you develop mesothelioma , lung cancer, asbestosis or pleural thickening.
- You will be part of a growing register of people seeking compensation and the same rights as those in Scotland and Northern Ireland. The more people join the register- the better!!
- Your employment history may help others who worked with you and we may find others who can help you if you ever need to claim. As more victims of asbestos die then we need to have information about how and when asbestos was used in the places you worked.
What is involved?
It is simple.
Just fill in our online form or phone us on Freephone 0800 083 7839 and our plaques register team will get to work for you.
We will obtain your employment history from the H M Revenue office and find out where you were exposed to asbestos. We will then keep this on our register and keep you updated.